Thursday 15 December 2011

It's a factory photo frenzy!


Here are some pictures that I took when I went up to an abandoned factory near where I live.

You can click on the photos to enlarge them.

Enjoy!














If you liked what you saw it would be awesome if you could click the Stumble Icon in the top right hand corner of this page and recommend it.

Of course, all images are copyright Thomas Dulieu 2010, but feel free to download them if you wish to use them as desktop backgrounds.

Cheers!

EDIT: Replaced the old photos with edited ones.

1 comment:

  1. old buildings with brick walls are somehow bewitching, they have soul for us people to discover

    ReplyDelete

<centre> New Live Lounge video on Youtube! </centre>

  Check out this first in a collection of Live Lounge videos I'm planning for Youtube.  Fresh from my new little studio in The Clock House!